Areas of Responsibility:
- Responding to resident inquiries and concerns.
- Providing responses and services to residents through integration among City departments.
- Improving the level and quality of service provided by City departments to residents and between departments.
- Providing managers with practical tools to improve the City’s services and the quality of service provided by its employees.
- Operating a professional, accessible and efficient City Call Center that serves as the “beating heart” of the city.
- Providing answers regarding signage, licensing and accessibility for businesses and public facilities.
- Managing the Department of the Interior’s branch office to provide responses in the area of immigration and demographics.
- Sensitivity – Personal and welcoming attitude, attentive and empathetic.
- Accessibility – clear and accessible information on services.
- Professionalism – Coordination between customer service units based on up-to-date and available knowledge Efficient, fast processes within defined timeframes.